Pay CC (“we”, “us”, “our”) asks all users (“you”) to read these Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) in detail before using https://www.pay.cc/ (the “Website”) operated by us. These T&C sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Website. By accessing or using the Website in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Website or contributing content or other materials to the Website, you agree to be bound by these T&C.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these T&C at any time without prior notice by posting the updated terms on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new T&C. Please review these T&C periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of these T&C part or any changes to these T&C, please do not use, access or continue to access the Website or discontinue any use of the Website immediately.
We grant you a limited license to use the Website on these T&C. We may at any time revoke your license for any reason. Your license is automatically cancelled if you do not obtain our written permission before using the Website in a way these T&C do not allow.
The Website is made available with the intention of providing users with information about us. You may only use the Website for non-commercial purposes.
You may view, copy, download, print the content available via the Website, provided that:
• You use the content only for personal and non-commercial purposes;
• Any reproduction of the content contains the relevant copyright/intellectual property rights notice;
• You clearly and distinctly acknowledge Pay CC as the source of information;
• You explicitly state if the information has been modified in any way;
• You do not systematically retrieve data or other content from the Website to create or compile directly or indirectly, a compilation, collection, database, directory or similar;
• Do not obtain or claim any ownership rights of any kind in any content and information.
You may not use or link to this Website for any purpose or in any way not expressly permitted in these T&C without our express prior written permission.
We may revoke your rights to use the Website or content at any time for any reason without providing a notification.
If you breach the T&C or infringe any other person’s rights (including intellectual property), we may cancel your license, block you from using the Website, claim against you damages and/or specific performance, and take any other legal steps, without affecting our rights.
Pay CC reserves all intellectual property rights to the content on the pages of the Website, including the name, text and display on these pages, site design, their selection and layout, technical sketches, software, graphics, legal documents and other files. The content of this Website may not be altered, copied, downloaded or otherwise disseminated (“disseminated”), as such or as part of other materials, without the prior written consent of Pay CC. This does not apply to the dissemination of the content of this site for private (non-commercial) purposes provided that such dissemination is not capable of jeopardising the intellectual property rights of Pay CC. Such consent to the dissemination of the content of this Website may be revoked by Pay CC at any time.
The Website may contain links to third-party websites or services not owned or controlled by us.
Pay CC has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Pay CC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services you visit.
You must keep secret and safe and personal information, identification details or other security codes, information given to you, and comply with all expected security requirements. You must also make sure your use of the Website, any content and services, is done cautiously, securely and in a secure environment. Transmissions via the internet are at your own risk and responsibility.
You are not allowed to, directly or indirectly, or allow any other person to:
• Perform any actions or omissions that violate any of the T&C;
• Perform any actions or omissions which are illegal, fraudulent, violate or infringe any rights, titles or interest (including any intellectual property rights) in, via or to the Website or its content;
• Damage, disable, impair, overburden, or gain unauthorized access to the content or the Website;
• Remove, disable, bypass, or circumvent any access control or protection mechanisms on the Website;
• Introduce any materials or technology that impede or impair the operations of the Website and its content;
• Remove, modify, block, disable, hide, obscure or otherwise impair any information or content displayed on, or used in connection with the Website;
• Use the Website or content to advertise or promote, refer to, imply to, products or services that we have not expressly approved in writing in advance;
• Interfere with the use and enjoyment of any other persons of the Website;
• Use any technology (including bots, crawlers, spiders, and similar agents) to search or gain any information from the Website, unless we have given you permission to do so;
• Frame the Website, any of its pages or parts in a manner/way that we have not expressly authorized;
• Link to any page other than the home page of the Website (deep link);
• Link in any way that could suggest that we endorse or support you or a third party, or that you have any rights in our Website, content or intellectual property, unless we have given you written permission to do so;
• Attempt to discover or reverse engineer the source code and other materials forming part of the technology used as part of the Website or forming part of the content and services;
• Solicit, receive or charge money, favours or other consideration for allowing any other person to use or access the Website or the content.
These T&C, including restrictions on use of the Website apply to any part of the Website including information and content that is cached when using the Website.
You represent and warrant that you are entitled to visit and use this Website, have the legal right and capacity to do so and are regarded as legally adult (being at least 18 years of age or equivalent).
You represent and warrant that your access to and use of the Website does not infringe any applicable regulations to Pay CC or your jurisdiction of origin or your use of this Website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction where the use may violate any applicable legal requirements.
In case your actions lead to Pay CC’s involvement in any litigation, imposition of fine, requirement to pay any kind of compensation or any other financial implications, you shall compensate Pay CC accordingly.
The Website, and any other content are provided on an “as-is” basis. Pay CC makes no representation or warranties regarding the Website and its content, its accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability or validity of any information in the Website and will not be liable for any damages, including without limitation, errors, omissions or delays, nor any losses or damages direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, financial losses, expenses and lost profits, loss of use or damages to lost or damaged data arising from the its display, use or inability to use.
You acknowledge that you act at your own discretion, at your own risk and on your own will and Pay CC assumes no responsibility for your actions.
Pay CC assumes no obligation to update the content on the Website. We may change or stop publishing the Website, any content or parts without notice and will not be responsible for any consequences and we disclaim any liability for unauthorized, non-compliant, infringing use or reproduction of the Website, any part or any portion thereof.
These T&C (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Cyprus, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law). If any provision of these T&C is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law, and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under these T&C shall not affect the ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
If you have any questions about these T&C, you can contact us by email at email@example.com.
These Terms and Conditions were last modified on 25, September, 2023.